Tuesday, September 16, 2008

MY NEW HOME


So living in Utah is amazing!! Im having the time of my life... Im living in Orem in a apartment called Village on the Parkway.. Its really cool. i have sweet room mates that are way fun...we get along way good which is cool to have 6 guys that are all way chill... There are tons to do every night up here with BYU and UVU right by my house so there tons young single adult parties and dances to meet way cool people.My job is going AWESOME!! i could ask for it to go better. In this short time alone from all the influence that have brought me up i have learned a lot about myself and who i am. Im making so many new friends and having so many new experiences. I love every moment of it. I miss Home and will never forget where i came from but its really exciting to see where i am going and where i will end up.

3 comments:

Annie said...

It's always good to get away and try new experiences and learn what you are made of. We are proud of you and love you and we are glad that you are having a great time up there. Hopefully I come visit you soon. Love you

Timari said...

Dude hook me up on your Family list. Enjoy things while you are young. Make the best of it everyway you can. That doesn't mean party time. It means equal time party, school, and work. Make it all count while you can. We miss you tons and tons. We love you tons and tons.

Savannah said...

hey you :) i hope everything is going well up there & you're not getting too crazy :) keep in touch, okay? miss you!